Sunday, September 19, 2010

Submit Videos, Articles, Bookmarks and More To Top Ranked Sites In Just A Few Clicks!

| Sunday, September 19, 2010 | 0 comments

Are you tired of manually submitting articles and bookmarks to multiple sites? If you're like me, then you know how valuable bookmarking and article marketing can be for your website. But the fact is, submitting just a handful of articles to top ranked sites daily can be both difficult and time consuming.

Believe me, I've been there. I used to spend at least 4 hours every day bookmarking my site's newest content, writing and submitting articles to boost my backlinks, and posting how-to videos on YouTube. It was grueling work to say the least. That was until I came across a submitter software that would change the way I work online.

What is that software?

Magic Submitter! Not to sound corny or anything, but this software really does work like magic. Magic Submitter allows me to submit a wide variety of media to all the top ranked sites in their respective fields. Here are just a few of the features this software delivers.

  • Video Submission - Post your videos to YouTube and other sites like it.
  • Article Marketing - Submit articles to top ranked article websites.
  • Bookmarking - Submit your website or web pages to bookmarking sites.
  • RSS Feeds - Send your feed out to major RSS directories.
  • Directory Submission - Place your website links in popular directories.
  • Blog Posting - Submit posts to your blogs from your desktop.
If this isn't a power packed submitter software, then I don't know what is. Before I stumbled on the Magic Submitter, I had just bought 3 seperate tools that each did one specific job. There was the Bookmarking Demon software ($147), the Article Submitter software ($167), and the Deep Linker Pro software (a directory submission tool that costs $67). Now, don't get me wrong, these are great products in their own fields and I would recommend them for specific promotional advantages. However, because I discovered the Magic Submitter software, I was able to do all my bookmarking, article marketing, and directory submissions, all in one place. But best of all, I saved a lot of money.
With it's 30 day trial offer, anyone can try the software for only $4.95.
Submit all your articles, videos, ect., then come back and share your experience. This marketing tool has changed the way I do business online and I know it can do the same for you.

Download Magic Submitter Today

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010. Tools2MakeMoneyOnline . All rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com | Make Money Online